Health & Safety
We are committed to the safety of our guests and employees, and abiding by safety and health regulations laid out by the San Francisco Department of Health.
Safety Regulations for Guests:
1. If you aren’t feeling well: Please reschedule your appointment.
2. Facemasks Required: Guests must wear a facemask to enter the clinic.
3. Temperature Check: Staff will check your temperature before you enter.
4. By Appointment Only: No walk-ins or additional guests are permitted (family members included).
5. Social Distancing: We ask that you adhere to social distancing inside.
6. 2 Guests Max Capacity: Capacity is limited to 2 guests at all times.
Aesthetic Kay Safety Commitments:
1. Masks & PPE in Sessions: Staff will wear masks and PPE during every appointment for everyone’s safety.
2. Cleaning & Sanitization: Our facility is cleaned and sanitized between every client - including treatment rooms, the restroom and front desk.
3. Regular Employee Health Screenings: Our staff conducts regular health screenings to ensure the safety of our team and guests.
Thank you for your support during this time!